Dear guests, dear friends of the Schwarzwälder Hof
Finally we are here for you again.
We are happy about your visit and ask you to observe the current regulations!
So that you can make yourself comfortable with us you must be
If you need more information, we are happy to help with words and deeds!
See you soon and best regards
Angela Wehrle & Christoph Engler
with the whole team
You can reach us
by Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
by Phone: 0761 - 38030 at the moment daily from 8 to 18 o'clock
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
please note urgently
Baden Wuerttemberg follows other states (Bavaria, Rhineland-Palatinate, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Schleswig-Holstein) and has issued a corona regulation with accommodation bans!
This means that we are not allowed to accommodate guests from rural or urban areas where the number of new infections per 100,000 inhabitants has exceeded 50 in the last 7 days!
The regulation refers to the RKI with the number of cases. You can find the publications here: RKI relevant figures can be found on page 3.
The regulation of the state of Baden Württemberg can be found here: CoronaVO ban on accommodation
Otherwise our hotel is open and we are looking forward to your visit!
But here and there there are changes, e.g:
– Breakfast starts one hour later i.e. 8 to 11 o’clock if necessary also a little longer 😉
– the reception times are a bit shorter, but we are available from 8 to 20 o’clock by phone at any time
– each room is disinfected on departure so it can happen that the rooms are not ready on time
– we have changed our popular breakfast buffet a little bit, but we try our best to keep it as pleasant as possible for you. We think the solution is quite good
– the seats in the restaurant are reduced so that the recommended distance can be maintained. Unfortunately, this leads to small waiting times from time to time!
– there are no tablecloths
– unfortunately the restaurant will remain completely closed for the time being. But don’t be afraid to starve to death in Freiburg and we have some good tips for you!
– except at the tables and in the rooms, you should wear mouth and nose protection!
We are looking forward to you!
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all those who, through their commitment, help keep our civil society going and support those who need help.
Angela & Christoph
Wer unterwegs sein muß, aber daheim sein will, muß in den Schwarzwälder Hof gehen.
At the Hotel Schwarzwälder Hof, history and the present have always gone hand in hand.
For this reason, our guests have 40 rooms at their disposal, which have been continuously modernised over the years and are equipped with modern facilities.
Enjoy a symbadischen lifestyle and family service in one of the most traditional hotels in Freiburg.
Located in the historic Haus zum Schöttlin, inspired by authentic Black Forest ambience and wood-panelled comfort, the traditional restaurant Winzerstube with Baden-Mediterranean finesse invites you to enjoy, while the multi-faceted treasures from the hotel’s own wine cellar promise a vinophilic world tour.
Invitingly rustic, cosy and remarkably down-to-earth, the Weinkrügle restaurant in the neighbouring Haus zur Löwengrube presents itself. An institution that has proven its worth beyond the borders of Freiburg’s old town when it comes to hearty and home-grown cuisine, which invites you to linger with regional specialities and bourgeois conviviality.
um 18:00 Uhr
„Wie lieb und luftig perlt die Blase. Der Witwe Klicko in dem Glase.“
Wir freuen uns Sie zu Silvester mit einem Menü begrüßen zu dürfen.
Dinner & Jazz
every third Wednesday of the month
An institution now over 10 years old for hungry jazz lovers.